Table Talk News

Garden

I finally got the bug to plant! I did get three rows planted of beans and onions. Wahoo! So it starts.



Last weekend Mtn Man tilled the garden up after the garden sat fallow all winter. The dirt is beautiful! We made comment that only a farmer would comment on how their dirt looked! LOL! I wasn't the only one making comments about the dirt....kind of funny if ya think bout it!
Today FIL brought his little tiller over to till a section for me so I could plant a few seeds. Worked up so nice! Very happy to have started at least.





Red Candy Onions

Tomorrow we have some storms poppin by so will wait to plant my tomato and pepper plants I picked up this morning at the market. I also picked up some seed potatoes, red candy onions and red onion sets at the farm store today. Oh I can't forget I picked up more contender bean seeds. These all will have to wait until these storms pass on through. Don't want to take the chance they get destroyed by hail.

MIL mowed my yard today am so grateful to her. FIL used the trimmer for the yard while I planted. They are wonderful folks so fortunate to have great Inlaws as Inlaws go! Yesterday I mowed both of my paying jobs (JG & Cemetery) spending most of 8 yrs of the day. I was tired!! 

Ok I am off to rest my weary head! But first I have to go finish my chores....put chickies to bed and the goats in their pen. They love that freedom of grazing these days! I look forward to getting the fence up so they can graze freely.

Toodles!


Love hearing from ya!!!! 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife 
Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Woo Hoo! Garden pictures. I so envy you out digging in the dirt. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dirt, M.E. There is nothing like a fresh turned garden just waiting for seeds and plants. I admire it as long as I can before the weeds attack! (-:

    Fern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dirt is gorgeous. Much better than mine. Mine is sandy. I love planting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts