Table Talk News

All Tied Up

I am looking out the window and white stuff is falling out of the sky, again! I just keep reminding myself that it is February. 
I did see a little hope that spring is coming.....despite the snows best effort my daffodil bulbs are popping up everywhere.
******************************************************************************
The other day I ran across something I hadn't seen before. Arm Knitting! Have you heard of such a thing? I guess it is the new kraze for making infinity scarves and blankets. I watched this video as I am visual kind of person and I caught on quickly. So I went to work making a lap blanket last night only took me two hours. It was fun! I am all fingers and thumbs when it comes to working with needles and hooks. My bio mother tried to teach me on numerous occasions but I just couldn't master the skill whatsoever! This arm knitting I got! After researching it more found more ideas on yarn ( I used what I have plenty of) and what they do with it before knitting it to make things fuller or thicker. The only suggestion I have is be prepared to be all tied up for a bit...there is no taking a pee break in the middle of this mess! LOL!
Not very flattering ....but you get the idea...this is what one looks like after a long day in the cold!



I even thought that if a person were out of electricity sitting by a fire for warmth didn't have much to do. One could tackle this to keep busy!
*********************************************************************************
Today I will probably work on my bead project I have going ......it has proved to be much more challenging than I anticipated.

Have a great day everybody!  




If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts