Table Talk News

Watch While I Hack

I am still sick with the crud....it has now evolved into my chest with croupy stuff. I am off to the doctor today to see if maybe they can get me something to prevent it from getting to bad. It started out dry and is now wet best I can describe.Sinuses are full up...nose is sore. Nothing alarming there. And it is extremely painful to cough...hoping it isn't pneumonia. 

But on a lighter note I found this cool video to share..made me smile!
Whole neighborhood in sync.... I love these music house lights.... I look forward to Christmas time!

If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts