Table Talk News

POST #400

Holy Cow....I didn't know I had so much to share in these last few years......400 posts Wow!

Today is no different. We ordered our Christmas cards the other day and they showed up in the mail yesterday. They are so cute! Maybe it is just me but I thought it was great fun!

I am not your prepared Christmas gal. I don't usually get these out until the week before Christmas..LOL!
This year we have decided to not have a tree but I have a wall of Christmas cards so not all is lost. 
FILLING IN AS WE GO!
This house is scary to have a tree in it. To many things not right...for example we have run out of outlet room to plug lights in(Mtn Man's fav). Hopefully we can next year......Have a feeling when the lights go up(new house) they will not come down...LOL!

To All Our Followers, Family And Friends......MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
******************************************************************************


If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts