Table Talk News

Change


 I am having a JM day! What I mean is that sometimes God needs to straighten me out through Joyce. She has a way that I can receive what he is trying to tell me....I will listen to her all day. No matter what I am doing today, building the goat shelter. No matter the message it helps me to change my attitude and help me grow to be a better person. To gain more knowledge. No matter how many times I hear the same message I will learn something new.....
Do you ever have a day like that where you need to hear God all day long to help you through? I don't mean praying all day talking with him personally. I mean through another, even like a friend you spend with all day so you can make it through. God works in wondrous ways with us! Are you listening?

If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts