Table Talk News

Fall Wood

I just swallowed a flying bug.... at least I think I did....or should I say chewed one up....oh gag a maggot (yes I really said that). I am trying to keep my BT(Bacon/Tomato Sandwich) down which I only half of because that gag reflex has been pushed! I was eating and looked down to see little legs wiggling in front of me on the inside of my sandwich, really in the mayo that was on my sandwich. yuck! No I would not be a good candidate for a survival show..... eating bugs is not a good thing! No offense to anybody...if I was starving...yeah I would probably devour it and try real hard not to think about it........yuck! I can guarantee that there would be some horking going on........

Tis the season for wood..... We started day before yesterday getting our winter supply in, filling the wood box (which really is the corner by the stove) and the front porch area. Then started a pile up by the wood stack. We worked up about a cord of wood...good start!


Speaking of wood, Saturday the guys (FIL, Dave, Jim & Mtn Man) cut up logs at the sawmill for posts for the shop! Today the posts are getting in the ground for the shop.... so excited!! 

Well this puter just failed on uploading pics so I can't show ya that...doggonit!!
Went out with the kindle got pics....



Ok gotta go ....canning beans, tomatoes and okra today!
 
Contact by email (marye.masterson@gmail.com) with comments or subscribe to receive by email and reply directly to it........ Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts