Table Talk News

Friday

Our desktop puter has puked out on us not sure from what but it won't reboot .....Arrgghhh!
So I am posting from my Kindle bear with me...pics are a bit fuzzy but you get the idea.
Canned up the apples filled the canner plus a part of a freezer gal bag. Now I feel little more caught up on that front.

Yesterday we picked bout 18lbs of tomatoes out of the garden at todays prices your looking  at bout 65-75 dollars worth. I would say growing them is so worth it!!!
We built another shelf unit in the pantry to make more room for goods.
Right now my living room looks like a Farmers Market!

Peaches are making there way here from Illinois.... yeah!
Mowing our yard today and JG /Cemetery on Sunday as well as DG
Company will arrive this evening for a bit of camping will stay tomorrow...
Have a great weekend everybody.....
Contact by email (marye.masterson@gmail.com) with comments or subscribe to receive by email and reply directly to it........ Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts