Table Talk News

Rendezvous & A Birthday Party(Pic Heavy)

Today was full up!!
First we headed off to the "Old Greenville Rendezvous" which was a great event. About 80 tents and about 90% had something for sale or trade. We had a great time met up with Cousin Dave & another couple, D&A, to enjoy the festivities. All ended up taking home goodies of their own!  Here some pics from the event....





Non Juried Event

Memorial for Tom Terry died recently

Working Blacksmith







These fellas were sittin here when we started and still in the same position when we left!
 





Then we headed over to the Inlaws for what was supposed to be a surprise birthday party ( birthday is actually on Tuesday) for muuah but the pooper that I am Mtn Man ended up having to tell me about it this morning ( Not good with surprise parties). Nevertheless, it was a wonderful party! We had pork ribs, broccoli salad, fried corn, french bread with garlic butter, baked potatoes and peanut butter cheesecake...all of these are my favs!! Thanks everybody!!!

Ps...I did get a gift too......CROCS the color of CHOCOLATE!!! Love them!!!



******Don't Forget To Sign Up For The Giveaway*******
 Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I've never been to a Rendezvous. Thanks for taking me along. I enjoyed the pictures.
    I am not a fan of surprises, either. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Happy Birthday, even though the greeting is a bit early. I'm afraid I will forget by Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.,

    The Rendezvous looked like fun. I love stuff from back in time, and the reenactments.
    Thank you for posting the pictures.
    Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! You're 29 and holding right :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts